Wondering if you or a family member could benefit from our services? Please call Stanley Jones and Associates (SJA) at 507-288-0064 and we will be happy to answer your questions and arrange therapy services if needed.
Before services can begin for out-patient therapy
We need a signed order (prescription) for therapy from your doctor. We will also have you complete and sign the following forms:
- Admission Agreement with Stanley Jones & Associates ….open form, sign, and mail
- Client Data Record ….open form to complete, print, and mail.
- Health Assessment ….open form to complete, print, and mail.
- Medication Profile ….open form to complete, print, and mail.
- Health Insurance Benefits Verification Form ….open form to complete, print, and mail.
- Photo Release ….open form to complete, print, and mail.
- Release of Information. ….open form to complete, print, and mail.
Prefer not having to type? Print blank forms (all of the above) to complete manually, and mail.
Please remember, all forms must include an original signature of the parent or guardian. If you choose to email forms to SJA please provide a signature on your first visit. For homecare services, your therapist will assist you with completing the necessary paperwork on the first home visit.
The initial therapy appointment is typically scheduled by a case manager, and subsequent appointments will be scheduled via your personal therapist.
Payment for Services
While we will bill your payer source (insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid) directly, you are responsible for any co-payments, co-insurance, or services not covered by your payer source. You will receive a bill from us for any portion of the bill that you are responsible for.
Questions about fee’s? Please call, and ask to speak to a case manager.
- We accept Medical Assistance and Medicare A as payment in full.
- SJA is a preferred provider for almost all major insurance companies in Minnesota. SJA will bill your insurance company for you, and when SJA is a preferred provider, you will enjoy in network co-pays if you are responsible for any out of pocket costs.
- Your insurance may require prior authorization or a primary care clinic referral before services can begin.